Shipping Methods & Delivery Time
We start production on all orders right away! Here we detail how our production and shipping methods work and the times you can expect to be completed for your order.
1) Production Time
The production time is the general timeframe it takes from receiving your order to finish printing your t-shirt.
Most of our t-shirt styles are in stock and have a 3-5 business day production time. There are some unique styles, sizes and colours that need to be specially ordered from suppliers and thus have up to 7 business days production time.
Quick Tip: Did you know that all our 'Regular Fit' t-shirts for Mens, Womens and Children are IN STOCK and our average production time for these select styles is 1-2 business days! If you want an order, quick we recommend the Regular fit t-shirts. White and Black t-shirts in all other styles are always available for next day printing too.
Once printed we bag and pack them professionally and get them ready to ship using one of the two methods you choose from below...
2) Shipping Methods*
Tee Junction works with Australia Post to provide the most reliable and extensive shipping options within Australia.
Regular Post - $6.95
- Australia Post Regular Airmail Service
- 1-3 Business Day Delivery within Victoria
- 2-5 Business Day delivery within Metro areas in Australia
3-7 business days for Country/Rural/Remote Areas
- Not recommended for urgent orders or those requiring their t-shirts by a certain date
- FREE Regular Post when you order more than $100 per order
Express Post - $14.95
- Australia Post EXPRESS POST Service
- Next Business Day Delivery to any address within the Australia Post Express Post Network.
- 2-4 Business Day Delivery if you are outside the Express Post Network
Click here to see if you are in the Express Post network
- Recommended for urgent orders and those requiring their t-shirts by a certain date
- Includes Australia Post Tracking
[Production Time] + [Shipping Method] = Your 'Estimated Delivery Time'
The 'Estimated Delivery Time' is shown during the Shipping Stage (Step 2) of Checkout.
It is also viewable on your Order Confirmation Invoice/page.
The Estimated Delivery Date is the 'latest' date we calculate for receiving your order. We always endeavour to deliver sooner than the Estimated Delivery Date.
Out of Stock & Delays
On rare occasions a particular style, colour or size of t-shirt you have ordered may not be in stock in our store or suppliers warehouse. In these situations we will notify the customer of alternatives. We'll provide a new estimated date or we can cancel the order for a full refund if requested.
*The shipping methods and cost listed above apply only to individual orders and those submitted through the Online T-shirt Designer. They do not apply to Bulk or Special orders. Bulk or Special Order shipping cost will be given when quoted.
**Please contact us directly via Phone, Email or our 'Request Quote' if you have a Rush Order.